Monday 11 May 2020

Some VIDEO 'AWESOMENESS' happening in TWA!!


                            Check out the slides in this slideshow to see different students work.
LOTS of them have videos you can watch or listen to.




Rael playing piano
Last week we set up a Lockdown Creations Slideshow for the syndicate. We asked the students to fill in a slideshow with four activities every day. Each activity on a new slide. They had to do a set page in their Lockdown Diary, then they could choose one activity from their maths class tumble, then one activity from their reading class tumble, then finally one activity from all the other tasks set up on the Syndicate Site. The emphasis was on creating things. Heaps of the students loved having choices and creating, so we received some awesome videos and recordings of 
                              student activities. This blogpost is going to have many different links you can connect into and check out what's been happening out there in Te Waka Ako Level 3 Land!
Marcus & Mum dancing
Brittany rapping 
Pao Sign Language
Maddison & Mum Reading






15 comments:

  1. Wow Te Waka Ako!
    I 💜LOVE💜 all your videos and activities such as: playing instruments, doing science expirements, rapping, dancing, doing sign language, you guys are very talented. I like seeing you guys enjoying yourselves at home. I'm glad the teachers put those activities up for us. I am truely amazed with all of your work. You guys are doing a fabulous job on doing your homework. Keep it up.
    This was a great blogpost. I like how you explained what we did with detail and, pretty much, all the information needed.
    Make sure to comment on others posts, Te Waka Ako. Don't forget to check out the middle schools posts and the juniors. They have been doing some amazing activities.
    Stay safe and stay awesome.😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Te Waka Ako my name is Shamili and I go to May road school I have really enjoyed seeing you do some cool activities over the lockdown I hope you are keeping you and your family safe keep up good work Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka pai team. I knew you guys were talented but this is awesome! I think that it's great that you are all able to learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I like is Rael playing the piano She looks like makein´ a Rock song Girl I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all the activities you guys where doing in lock down, it looked like so much fun. Maybe next time you could tell as more detail about the fun activities you were doing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE I LOVE SIGN LANGUAGE ITS THE BEST I LIKE SIGN LANGUAGE

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRO I Love danceing I LOVE THE DANCDEING ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool stuff a tooooooon of learning that must be hard well I thing it looks hard cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Te Waka Ako,

    I loved doing the rap with Maddison, we had lots of laughs while we were practising. Have any of you read the book before? There is a sequel called I Love Lemonade. Maybe Maddison and I will do a Take 2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi my name is Miki I'm from Ahipara School I like how you make a slide and put activity for each day an each slide my favourite one is real playing piano.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'm Maiyde from marshland school that looks awesome I love all the activities and videos!💗

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi am Jaxon From Ahipara school. I like the one that says Pao Sign Language I like And same for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my name is Maikee from Ahipara school that sounds so cool I loved it it was the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi im Alexie from Marshland school This is so awesome.I love danceing even with my mum.Hope your doing great e noho rā (goodbye)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Te Waka Ako 22 - 2 - 2022!

 Welcome back to Te Waka Ako for 2022! A new year and a few changes for our syndicate. Our space is made up of a combination of Year 4, 5 &a...