Sunday 28 March 2021

Family Fun Day

 On Friday the 19th march we had our annual Family Fun Day. This is a fantastic day of water, wheels and FUUUUUNNNN. 

We enjoyed a rotation of 4 activities, which we did in our Houses - Kea (red), Tui (Yellow), Ruru (blue) and Pukeko (green). Everybody dressed in their house colours which made for a very colourful day. 

The rotations were: 

Inflatable obstacle course

Wheels (bikes, scooters, skates and the funbox)

Inflatable waterslide and Pirate Ship

Pool and slip n slide.

Lots of family came and enjoyed watching all of the fun, we even managed to get some adults on the obstacle course. The sun was shining and man it was hot! What a great day. Here is a (quite long) slideshow of the fun we had.

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Te Waka Ako Waikowhai my name is Khyani I am from Pt England School and this is an excellent video that you have made and put on your blog.I can’t wait to find out more , and the music that you but on your movie is great and I love the details that you have put on this video can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing.How long did it take you to set-up the family fun day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava my name is Sienna and I am from Pt England School in Rm 8. What I liked about the video was you all having fun. I love to slide in the pool one day. Hope you liked my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora My name is Sapphire and i am a year six student at Pt England School and I really think that your schools family fun day activity is very Awesome , Great and excellent. I like the way how you made the video it looks so fun. I really hope that your school does more great and amazing activities. The song that you put on for your movie it really sound good can not wait to see more of your videos on your blog keep on having fun Te Waka Ako Waikowhai School

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Te Waka Ako 22 - 2 - 2022!

 Welcome back to Te Waka Ako for 2022! A new year and a few changes for our syndicate. Our space is made up of a combination of Year 4, 5 &a...